Gamer Girls Unite :: Forums :: Gamer Girls Unite Forum :: Game related talk

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Fat Princess on PSN... NOW!
Moderators: Wencke, News Reporter
Author Post
DefionsLiebe
Fri Jul 31 2009, 01:27am
Registered Member #124
I've only spectated 2 games online, and played 2 games offline... but I think it is safe to say this is one of my new favourite games! The characters are adorable... but it's still really bloody! lol It's amazing! And each of the classes (for example: Warrior, Builder, and priest) all have their own unique, but importiant uses.

The object of the game is simple: Capture the enemy's Princess and keep yours on the throne!
You can make it harder for the enemy to reclaim their princess by feeding her cake, making her fatter and therefore harder to carry! lol

So far it's amazing and I highly reccomend it. For $15.00, totally worht it! Have fun, and hope to see you online!

DefionsLiebe

"Nous Defions"
Wencke
Mon Aug 03 2009, 04:37pm

Registered Member #1
Truly a game which already was the talk of the town, regarding the gameplay and the fat princess. To us, if I can speak out loud, it doesn't matter if the princess is fat or if we hae to feed her to make enemies life harder. It's always the gamepla that counts, and it certainly is time that I start the download.
DigitalFreya
Fri Aug 07 2009, 08:17am

Registered Member #131
Yeah, I am looking forward to the game as well. The characters and the gore reminds me of Raze's Hell having to blow up and mutilate cute little child things. Can't wait.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF