Forums

Gamer Girls Unite :: Forums :: Gamer Girls Unite Forum :: Anything you want to share

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Girl Gamer Radio Station
Moderators: Wencke, News Reporter
Author Post
kevin1gamer
Thu Dec 31 2009, 02:10am
Registered Member #163
I'm thinking about starting a girl gamer radio station (or atleast channel) online, for my new website. We might even do live videos (like television). But first I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in being the host (or hosts) of this station/program, and if anyone would listen to it. We could have talk programs (and perhaps even a music one or two). If anyone is interested, please send me a PM here, and I'll give you the link to my forum, and we can discuss this further there (I'm not posting the link directly here, since I don't want to violate the rules, and I believe there to be a rule that says links to website/products/services that you are connected to aren't allowed, except in signatures).
Wencke
Sat Jan 02 2010, 12:35pm

Registered Member #1
hmmm it's hard to express my feelings about your idea as I don't want to hurt your feelings, but your idea isn't new. Actually there are tons of video websites with radio or podcast game channels that focus on female gamers. if it was 5 years ago, I would have state something very positive, but the chances to succeed are low. Nevertheless If you're positive and have a budget and quite an online network, it could work out.
kevin1gamer
Sat Jan 02 2010, 06:37pm
Registered Member #163
I see.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF