Gamer Girls Unite :: Forums :: Gamer Girls Unite Forum :: Game related talk

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Project Runway, are you in or out?
Moderators: Wencke, News Reporter
Author Post
Wencke
Mon Jan 25 2010, 05:59pm

Registered Member #1
One Day You’re In, And the Next Day You’re Out!

Join Heidi, Tim, Nina, and Michael as you face the fiercest challenges of your fashion career. Project Runway lets you play through whole Season of wild and wonderful fashion challenges. From creating a look for a rock star to designing the next high school uniform, the pressure is on to take your personal sense of style to the next level. Nearly unlimited options for style, fabric, and color with a multitude of choices for models, make up, and hair. There’s even a Wii Balance Board option to strut your design down the catwalk.

Make it work!

Features:
* Star in Project Runway the #1 fashion design reality show
* Model your own designs on the runway using the Wii Remote and Balance Board to walk, strut, and pose
* Design your own fashion line or tackle unique Project Runway challenges
* Create different looks in the hair and makeup studio--from natural to futuristic
* Select the model who perfectly matches your fashion style
* Get tips from Project Runway celebrities and contestants who are your mentors and judges

I loved the shows and the competition, so probably looking forward to this game!
sochristinesays
Wed Feb 10 2010, 09:43am
Registered Member #176
High five, wencke! I'm also a fan of the Project Runway show.

I'm currently working with Atari on their Project Runway wii game.

For fans of the show or budding fashion designers/stylists, this game will be right up your alley.

If you're interested to see if you're in or out, you can check out the game here (there's even a video demo): website. The game comes out March 2nd.

Make it work, ladies,
sochristinesays
Wencke
Wed Feb 10 2010, 06:39pm

Registered Member #1
For inside fans of the show, Christian Siriano would state that this game is going to be fierce LOL

Any idea when it will be and if it will be released in Europe (where the show is called Project Catwalk)?
sochristinesays
Thu Feb 11 2010, 07:36am
Registered Member #176
Catwalk is definitely more fierce than Runway.

I can look into it and find out.
Wencke
Thu Feb 11 2010, 07:36pm

Registered Member #1
That would be much appreciated, sochristinesays! Even more appreciated would be a PAL review copy (smiles and hides as she probably asked too much)
Wencke
Sat Feb 27 2010, 12:48pm

Registered Member #1
A trailer is now available:

Shame that they don't show more of the gameplay ...
sochristinesays
Tue Mar 16 2010, 06:50am
Registered Member #176
Hi Wencke, sorry for dropping off the radar!

There's so more demos here: website

And I'm still trying to get an answer on a review copy. They've been mighty busy since the launch.

Though, you can hope for the best and enter Gamesville.com's sweepstake where they're giving away a Nintendo Wii prize pack which includes the game: website

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you enter!
sochristinesays
Tue Mar 16 2010, 06:52am
Registered Member #176
Oh, and I forgot to mention. If you can't wait, Atari's running a promotion on their site where you can get $5 off the game, free shipping and a free ELF Cosmetics lip gloss: website

Phew, I hope I've given you enough options.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF