<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
My Singing Monsters
Moderators: Wencke, News Reporter
Author Post
News Reporter
Sat Sep 08 2012, 06:44pm
News Reporter

Registered Member #181
Big Blue Bubble Inc. announced today that My Singing Monsters, from the creators of Burn the Rope, is now available worldwide on the iTunes app store!

My Singing Monsters is a world-building game where the player collects and breeds cute monsters. However, there’s a big difference that sets this game far apart from others of the genre; these monsters sing, play and dance!

In the world of My Singing Monsters, each species has its own voice/instrument and personality. Monsters groove along with the beat until it’s their turn to perform and then, away they go! The player has considerable control over the ensemble; monsters can be muted for silence or multiplied for greater volume. Creating different groupings adds further variety to the performance.

Players will want to feed their monsters and make them happy through strategic placement close to things they like. Happy, well-fed monsters generate lots of coins that can be spent on activities, structures, decorations, upgrades and more! Monsters can also be bred to produce new varieties; there are over 30 monsters to collect so far!

For those who choose to move through the game more quickly, game currency can be purchased with in-app purchases.

My Singing Monsters was developed with the support of the Canada Media Fund.

Features:
*30+ monster species to collect, nurture, and love
*Amazing art, animation, and audio effects
*Lush islands, each with its own theme
*Numerous decorations and structures
*Create unique landscapes and sound combinations
*3D sound
*Play for free!
*More monsters, islands and music coming soon!

iTunes Link:
website

Web Site:
website

Facebook:
website

YouTube video:
website

Behind The Scenes Video:
website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF